Calendar is loading...
captcha

Vouchers and booking

With the Voucher, the Transfers Company commits to safely transfer the Passenger and their luggage, according to the previously arranged route and itinerary, and the Passenger commits to pay the Transfers Company for the service provided.

Voucher contains the name of the Company, dates, time, route and the price of the Transfer.

Voucher may be generated electronically/digitally or printed on paper.

Voucher is generally issued for an individual Transfer booking, i.e. for a single or a return Transfer or Trip, and with it, it commits Transfer Company to execute the service on the specified date, time and route, as listed on the Voucher.

– Full amount in advance, paid either with a credit/debit card or bank transfer (on discount of 8%).
– 20% deposit paid in advance, and the remaining 80% of the total amount paid in cash to the driver on the day of service.

Booking of a Transfer only commits the Transfer Company to execute the service if the Passenger confirms the booking by paying the deposit in the amount of 20% of the total price of the Transfer, at least 2 hours before the transfer.

If the Passenger doesn’t pay the deposit in the above mentioned time frame, the sales team has the right to sell that Transfer to another customer, and the Passenger loses his or her right to the service, as well as right to compensation from the Company.

Voucher cannot be issued without a paid deposit.

Like this:

%d bloggers like this: